19 July 2013

Here we go again! :)

I still can't believe I'm typing this, but if you've heard the rumors, then I'm here to confirm them as fact. The Hintons are officially moving...
 
BACK TO TEXAS!!!
 

You're probably wondering why/how. :) 

Long story short, a spot on my team at work recently opened up in Texas and I was offered the opportunity to relocate. After weighing the pros and cons and praying about it, Luke and I decided that long-term, moving back to Texas is the best thing for our family and an opportunity we just couldn't pass up!
 
Ok, so now for some answers to a few of everyone's favorite questions:
 
1) When will you be back?
In about 6 weeks. Sooo soon!!
 
2) Where will you live?
This position is based in Houston, TX.
 
3) Will you still be doing the same job?
Yup. I'll just manage a different territory.

And, of course, a few of the things we're most excited about with this move:
*being so close to our friends and family again
*authentic Mexican food, but most importantly: chips, salsa, and margaritas
*a new city to explore (neither of us have ever lived in Houston) 
*Baylor football season and homecoming
*being able to conceal and carry (that's Luke's two cents, ha!)
*and just being back in the greatest state that ever existed: TEXAS!!
  
Please be praying for Luke and I both as we make big transitions at work, pack up our apartment, and make that looong, 1700-mile drive back to Texas. We've got a lot going on, but we know that God will be protecting and carrying us the entire way.

See ya soon Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)